MARKET ANALYST & INVESTOR RELATIONS COORDINATOR
Niobay is looking for a market analyst and investor relations coordinator, under the supervision of the President and CEO, in his Montreal office. The person will have the main responsibility of assisting the President with his investors relations, contributing to the metals market analysis and providing support to the President in other tasks .
• Assist in the development and management of investor relations to maintain and enhance relationships and communications between the Company and its shareholders, the investing public and other members of the financial community
• Create presentations, press releases and other communication materials for the first nations, industry events and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
• Daily monitoring and analysis of relevant news in traditional media and social media
• Develop and present authoritative reports based on the evaluation and interpretation of data in the mining area, specially Niobium and Tantalum.
• Compile market information and statistics for Niobium and other metals by studying circulars and research data;
• Assess and acquire new data sources relevant to the mining industry from both public and private sources.
• Apply rigor to data sampling to assess confidence and statistical reliability
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Fluent in French and English (both verbal and writing)
• Advanced Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good organizational ability and a strong desire to learn
• Experience with market research and/or statistical analysis
• Knowledge of the Mineral Exploration or Mining industry is an asset